I have got new goals and ambitions for this next year:
– except for my son’s trip to Las Vegas with me, I’m am quitting all alcohol drinking, pot smoking and so forth. However for my son’s (MacKenzie’s) 21st birthday, I am planning two weeks of nothing but party and gambling and drinking and girls!! LOTS of girls there hahahahah 😍 Then change back to good boy hahahahah 🤣 After that we are headed to Texas to visit Vail, CO on our way through, and then on our hometown of Nocona, TX. Then who know what we shall do…. not sure what’s next.
– I am going to move to Thailand this year and I’m trying my best to get that done. I am anxious to get moved in over there, but the COVID have put an international blockade over Thailand for now. We’ll have to wait and let it pass. Once the disease leaves Thailand, I’ll be moving there.
– I am going to focus on my physical condition this year, and get myself in the best physical condition that is possible. A tremendous batch of biking, running/hiking, swimming and weight lifting. I aim to repair, to the best of my ability, my right side and head and neck and my overall physical ability. As some of you may be aware, I suffered a tremendous damage due to an attack in San Francisco in 2018.
– I am going to be dating women seriously as soon is this COVID disease clears out. I ended up losing my gorgeous Filipino girlfriend because we could not be in touch. That was understandable on both our parties. Plus I was still seriously wounded, just back and barely able to walk and talk! It was doomed. Plus, now, we find everything is shut down due to the disease! It’s a nightmare! Here is the story of the attack on me:
– I’m going spend a my business goals on selling my ranch in Texas and moving strongly into stocks, cryptocurrency, gold and real estate unions that don’t require my management. My land is held in a ranch held by my sister and me. She is someone I am happy to give my share of ownership in sale to her and keep my share for me.
That’s a decent list so far.